Our acupuncturist, Annie Walker, specialises in gynaecology, fertility and obstetrics, pregnancy support, and psychological and emotional disorders. She is available Tuesdays and Thursdays for acupuncture treatments.
- Initial Consultation (1.5 hours) – £60
- Follow-Up Treatments (1 hour) – £47
Mussarrat Butt is an experienced practitioner of holistic nutrition and natural health techniques. During her consultation, Mussarrat will focus on the impact of diet and lifestyle choices on overall health and wellbeing, paying particular attention to areas of digestive stress and inflammation. After her consultation, Mussarrat can devise a bespoke meal plan tailormade to your individual health goals.
Mussarrat specialises in vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free diets, as well as food intolerances, and also offers cooking support lessons and meal-prepping services tailored to your individual meal plan.
It is recommended to book a series of 3 consultations, which allows Mussarrat to evaluate and adapt her nutritional support to your changing needs.
- Nutritional Consultation (approx. 1 hour) – £60
- Nutritional Consultation with Meal Plan (approx. 1 hour) – £75
- Block Book 3 follow-up Nutritional Consultations (approx. 1 hour per session) – £150
Mussarrat specialises in preparing health foods, alongside her nutritional consultations. She offers a meal-prepping service, whereby fresh and nutritious meals can be provided for clients. These dishes are tailormade to your individual health needs following a nutritional consultation and can be provided on a regular basis.
All our meals are plant based.
Mussarrat offers one-to-one and small group cooking sessions in our own onsite kitchen. During these sessions, she will walk-through recipes step-by-step, ensuring clients learn at their own pace. Afterwards, all the delicious meals prepared may be taken home by you to be enjoyed!
All the ingredients are plant based and organic.
Examples of workshops we like to run include:
- Quick and healthy meals for when you are in a hurry!
- Veggie weekend breakfast (includes recipe for our lovely bean patties)
- Mussarrat’s special recipe for Dhal
- Soups to help lower inflamation
- Make your own Bliss Balls or Chia Seed pudding
- Zero waste cooking
- Individual Cooking Workshop (approx. 1-1.5 hours per session) – £75
- Group Cooking Workshop (for 4 people) (approx. 1-1.5 hours per session) – £30
- Other group sizes – please enquire
Throughout the year, Mussarrat runs a variety of health and lifestyle supporting workshops, which focus on natural health and wellbeing techniques. Enquire in-store for more details.